Is there a book or video that you want and we don’t have it here at the library? Just tell us and we will try to get it through interlibrary loan.
- We only interlibrary loan items our library does not own.
(For information about putting a hold on an item that is in our library, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.)
- You must fill out a paper form at the library circulation desk to request an interlibrary loan.
- Please check the card catalog before filling out the paper form to see if a particular item is available for interlibrary loan.
- We can only interlibrary loan items that are more than six (6)months old.
- We cannot interlibrary loan new releases.
- Please allow one to two weeks once the order has been processed. We will call once the item has arrived.