Every man a hero : a memoir of D-Day, the first wave at Omaha Beach, and a world at war / Ray Lambert and Jim DeFelice.
First HarperLuxe edition.
xxix, 347 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
A decorated United States Army medic describes his early life, training, and experiences during World War II, including how he landed with the first wave on D-Day and saved dozens of his fellow American soldiers on Omaha Beach.
- Lambert, Ray (Arnold Ray).
- United States. Army -- Medical personnel -- Biography.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Biography.
- Operation Neptune.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Normandy (France) -- Biography.
- Large print books.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PW 04/22/2019
- Kirkus 04/15/2019
- 9780062951335 (pbk.)
- 0062951335 (pbk.)
940.54 LAMBERT, RAY